Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Memorial Day

I have been terrible about taking pictures lately and I think that is why I haven't been making as many posts. We had a wonderful time in Washington, but I forgot the memory card for the camera, so no pictures. We had a great day yesterday. Dave had the day off and we took Ruby and Jeffrey to ABQJump. It has a bunch of those giant blow up playground things. They loved it. I wish I would have had my camera. Then we had a BBQ with some friends later. The Kocherhans and the Nevilles came and we hung out for the evening. The kids had a great time playing and eating snow cones. Wish I would have taken some pictures. So instead of having some nice posts with pictures, you just get to hear about the fun stuff we did. Which is pretty boring. So as soon as I take more pictures I will post again.

3 comments:

Evan said...

Um we still love hearing about your lives in Alb... But yes get some pictures for you readers. It was fun seeing you all up here.

Megan said...

The Kocherhans and the Neville's must ROCK!!!

Grant said...

pictures are so yesterday!!! Today we only write text!!!!