Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happy Birthday to me


I know it's kind of hard to see this picture, but it's my birthday poster. I had a great birthday yesterday. I really thought Dave had forgotten completely, but he surprised me with a birthday poster and fresh homemade bread. He brought me Rainier cherries when he came home from work and then we went out for some great Thai food last night. He even got me my favorite cake from Whole Foods. It was all very thoughtful. I got phone calls from almost my entire family, even Marcilyn and my good friends Anne and Emily. Thank you all for thinking of me on my birthday. I am so lucky to have such wonderful family and friends. I love you all dearly.

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was pretty sure I had Jen convinced I forgot her Bday, mainly because I don't connect dates with days of the week, and I scheduled things for Wednesday, but realized it was the 23rd, and rescheduled. When I realized Wednesday was the 23rd I rescheduled everything without saying anything. I didn't do anything great for her Bday, but since she thought I completely forgot, the fact that I remembered and did anything I sure was great.

Evan said...

Happy birthday Jenny. D you are on sneaky devil.

kim said...

Happy B DAY!!!!!!!!!!!! I think you are awesome and am so glad you were born!