Thursday, October 29, 2009

Tis the Season


I've got a couple of sickies at my house. No flu, just your run of the mill cough, fever, and runny nose. Today is Ruby's 3 day missing school. Albuquerque Public Schools is positively ridiculous. I call the attendance line and leave a message that she will be missing school and then I get 2 or 3 phone calls and 10 emails to me and David saying that she was out sick and that I need to contact the school secretary. I did! That's why you know she is sick. I don't need you to send me 12 reminders that my child is absent from illness. It's insane. I will never claim that APS is educating my child well.

2 comments:

Grant said...

cute little monkeys.

Megan said...

seriously, what is the deal with all the automated phone calls and emails. And I called once I'm not calling again!!! I totally agree with the APS education....it's awesome...NOT!!!