Friday, April 9, 2010

Same 'Ol

Just pretty much the same around her. House is still for sale, I am still pregnant, Dave is still busy, Jeffrey is still a typical 3 year old. I am ready for some big changes. It is so hard to be patient. It is so hard to have faith that the Lord is listening and answering prayers. Not just for me, but for my loved ones who are facing frustrating trials of faith and patience. They aren't kidding when they say that sometimes prayers aren't answered in our time frame. Are they ever? But in spite of it all, life is good. We are happy and healthy and at peace somewhere deep inside. That's what matters most to me.

2 comments:

Heather said...

i hate trials of faith! i am totally dealing with that right now and might be going a little crazy!

Unknown said...

Thinking of you. Just hang in there.