Saturday, March 8, 2008

Jeffy Boy




Camila told me today that she was tired of looking at my finger. I don't really have anything exciting to blog about so here are a few pictures of Jeffrey standing by the dishwasher. He loves the dishwasher. If he sees it open he crawls like lightening to get to it. If the silverware is dirty he takes it out tries to lick it and throws it around. If its clean, he just throws it. But either way he feels it his mission to toss it everywhere. It pretty much drives me crazy and I have become very quick at adding a plate. It's in an out. No hesitation.

4 comments:

England Family said...

It must be a boy thing! I've got one that does exactly the same thing! It drives me crazy too. Hope you are all well. You all look gorgeous on you picture. We miss you all!

annzy said...

Cam's crappy i love your finger~

kim said...

He is so cute! I love the cheeks:)

Jason, Cam, Sully, Owen and Finn said...

He da be a cute dude. Love him. Thanks for the update. Tell Ann she's gonna get it, and I'm gonna give it to her.