Thursday, April 3, 2008

Tag Alert

My friend Rachel in the UK tagged me. And by the way, her and I have lived in 2 of the same places and only one of them at the same time, and Puyallup isn't a super common place to have lived. I thought that was pretty cool. Here goes.
A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning.

B. Each player answers the questions about themselves.

C. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 other people and posts their names and leaves a message on their blog letting them know they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog to get directions.

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?
I was 20 and apparently not doing anything extremely memorable because I have racked my brain and can't remember where I was living or what I was doing. I think maybe I just finished my last semester at Ricks and had moved home to work until going to BYU in the fall.

2. 5 things on my to do list

1. Write a to do list. I am no good at writing lists. That way I am not disappointed when it doesn't get done.
2. Play more with Ruby. I only have 41/2 months until kindergarten.
3. Cleaning out all of the useless junk that has piled up in my room
4. Visit Bandolier National Monument and Carlsbad caverns while I live here in New Mexico
5. Clean out and organize my pots and pans cabinet.

3. What snacks do I enjoy?
This list could get very long if I was to be specific. I love fruit, chips, cookies, granola and all snacks in general.
4. What would I do if I were suddenly a billionaire?
Buy a personal jet for my family to use for travel. Then we would get to see each other more often.
5. 3 bad habits
1. Trying to eat healthy and then binging on cookies.

2. I hate to clean the shower.

3. Buying things I don't really need if it's on sale.

6. 6 places I lived
1. Puyallup, WA

2. Rexburg, ID

3. Provo, UT

4. Spanish Fork, UT

5. Pleasant Grove, UT

6. Albuquerque, NM

7. 5 Jobs I've had

1. Cashier and server at Earthquake Burgers and Dairy Queen

2. Packing boxes at school supply warehouse KCDA

3. Receptionist TWICE

4. Cashier at Home Depot

5. Mother of 2

8. 5 things people don't know about me
1. I was an EMT studying to become a Paramedic at Ricks College.

2. I secretly wish to own a giant Ranch someday.

3. I would like to drive a big truck.

4. I don't like sausage.

5. I wish I could sew.

I tag Camila, and Mom, I don't have anyone else I know who blogs and hasn't been tagged. I have a very small pool to tag from.

No comments: